1. Respect all members and being disrespectful to any member on this forum will not be tolerated.
2. No excessive foul language. We must remember that this forum is open to everyone (most categories) 13 years or older and because of this, we should set an example for our younger members. Let's use some common sense with this one!
3. No posting of obscene, pornographic or adult material!
4. Members that registered but have not posted anything within two (2) months, will be deleted.
5. Member accounts that become inactive "lack of participation" for a period of twelve (12) months or more, will be disabled without notification. Exceptions may apply with this rule. Example: Health Issues / Military Assignments
6. Linking / listing of websites and or forums by members are allowed only in their Profile or Signature area. Any linking / listing of websites and or forums outside of these areas listed above will be removed without notification. This rule does not apply to the Affiliate with aRMY83 and Staff™ input area.
7. Sending PM's (Private Messages) is disabled for all members until a post count of 50 has been achieved. Do NOT spam to raise your post count! Sending PM's (Private Messages) to the Administrator(s) is allowed.
8. Effective 25 April 2022, any member that deletes their account on this forum without any advance notice to the administration through (private PM) so that a possible solution may be obtained to reverse this decision, will be banned from this forum.
Section 2: Avatars and Signatures
1. Do not use Random Avatar and Signature Rotation Hosting sites for multiple rotations of (animated) Avatars and or Signatures! Any use of multiple rotation of (animated) avatars or signatures will be deleted from your profile. Any use of scrolling (marquee tags) for images or text will be removed from your profile.
2. Any avatars exceeding 100px (width) by 100px (height) will be resized by default settings within.
3. Personal images in your signature are limited to a maximum size of 300px (width) by 250px (height). Remember that if you have more than one image in your signature, that the combined images will not exceed the maximums stated above.
Section 3: Probationary Members
1. All newly registered members are added to the Probationary group on joining this forum. Once approved by the administration, they then need to introduce themselves in the Member Introductions area before gaining full access to this forum as a New Member ranking status.